To register IQfeed follow this link: https://www.iqfeed.net/index.cfm?displayaction=start
IMPORTANT: When you register you must enter your payment card VISA or Master Card, with which to check, remove and immediately return the $ 1.
Before you connect through IQFeed ATAS in the platform, make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest version of the client software IQFeed. You can download it here. After the establishment of the program in the window that opens, enter the account data IQFeed, which are specified in the letter.
To configure the connection IQFeed to the ATAS platform, choose one of the options:
- Go to the main window menu - Settings, then the submenu Connection to DataFeed.
- Click the left mouse button on the lamp connections in the main window platform.
Next, open the Connection window:
To add the new connection press Add
Next, a window opens with a list of available accounts and vendor quotes:
In this window, you select the connection type IQfeed and click Next.
Fill in your account and passord and press Next
* After setting up the connection appears as a separate line in the terminal window:
1. Type - source connection.
2. State. After adding a new connection, the status default Disconnected. To connect you must click Connect button.
3. Quotes Source - The option of choice quotes provider.
Important: for the Russian and American markets should only be connected to one source quotes!
4. If you want to connect to happen automatically when you launch the platform, you must enable the option Connect on startup.
5. Connection Setup button.
6. Remove the connect button.
7. Disconect button.
8. Add a new connection button.
9. Save settings button.
Customer support service by UserEcho