You can register via link https://ibportal.gainfutures.com/ThirdPartySoftware/Subscribe?SoftID=140&wlid=257
NOTE: this demo account has limitations on the quantity of simultaneously opened instruments. You can only get online data for 5 instruments at a time.
To set Gain future connection in the ATAS platform:
A new window will open:
To add a new connection press Add button.
Fill in your account and password
* Logging level - logging level selected by the user ! The choice of the level depends on the degree of descriptiveness connected account (ie that it will check the logs, it is necessary for detection and elimination of errors). There are 4 levels of logging:
After setting up the connection, it will appear as a separate line in the list of connections:
1. Type - source connection.
2. State. After adding a new connection, the status default Disconnected. To connect you must click Connect button.
3. Quotes Source - The option of choice quotes provider.
Important: for the Russian and American markets should only be connected to one source quotes!
4. If you want to connect to happen automatically when you launch the platform, you must enable the option Connect on startup.
5. Connection Setup button.
6. Remove the connect button.
7. Disconect button.
8. Add a new connection button.
9. Save settings button.
Customer support service by UserEcho