To configure the Fusion connection to the platform ATAS, choose one of the options:
1.Go to the main window menu - Settings, then the submenu Connection to DataFeed.
2. Click once on the connection indicator in the main platform window.
Next, open the Connection window:
To add new a connection click Add
Next, a window opens with a list of available accounts and vendor quotes:
In this window, you select the connection type Fusion and click Next.
If you are agree, click I Accept, Please continune
OCO (one cancels other) orders for the Fusion connection are locally emulated on your computer. This means that the platform must be connected to your broker for OCO orders to function properly. If you are disconnected and an OCO order is filled, the other orders of the same group WILL NOT BE CANCELED!
1) Enter your Login and password.
2) Press Next.
* After setting up the connection appears as a separate line in the terminal window:
1. Type - source connection.
2. State. After adding a new connection, the status default Disconnected. To connect you must click Connect button.
3. Quotes Source - The option of choice quotes provider.
IMPORTANT! Only one quotes source must be connected for Russian and US markets!
4. If you want to connect to happen automatically when you launch the platform, you must enable the option Connect on startup.
5. Connection Setup button.
6. Remove the connect button.
7. Disconect button.
8. Add a new connection button.
9. Save settings button.
Customer support service by UserEcho