To connect your real account with CQG (Continuum):
- You need to tell your broker you are going to be trading with ATAS ("Please add AdvancedT&S (ATAS) to my login _______. I’m aware of additional cost. Full Name").
- In their turn, your broker will use CQG CAST back office to add ATAS as an enabled trading platform for your account (using AdvancedTS ID).
- After that you will be able to use ATAS to trade your CQG account.
Notice! CQG account is available only for work on the one program (it can be used in several different program but not simultaneously). If you want use it simultaneously in the several platforms you need to contact your broker and order extra login CQG
To set CQG connection into ATAS platform:
1. Go to the main window menu - Settings, then the submenu Connection to DataFeed
2. Clic mouse button on the lamp connections in the main window platform.
A new window will open:
To add a new connection press Add button.
Now choose CQG connection and press Next button.
The connection window will appear:
If you have real account enter your Login and Password, Live type and click Next button.
*If you dont have it you can register Demo
* Logging level - logging level selected by the user ! The choice of the level depends on the degree of descriptiveness connected account (ie that it will check the logs, it is necessary for detection and elimination of errors). There are 4 levels of logging:
Enter your personal data and e-mail and press Register demo button. Your credentials will be generated, boxes in the previous tab will be automatically filled and connection will be created.
When connection setting is done, press Connect button next to CQG connection.
*After connection is set up please wait a minute before clicking Connect button.
1. Type - source connection.
2. State. After adding a new connection, the status default Disconnected. To connect you must click Connect button.
3. Quotes Source - The option of choice quotes provider.
Important: for the Russian and American markets should only be connected to one source quotes!
4. If you want to connect to happen automatically when you launch the platform, you must enable the option Connect on startup.
5. Connection Setup button.
6. Remove the connect button.
7. Disconect button.
8. Add a new connection button.
9. Save settings button.
Customer support service by UserEcho