To onfigure the Exante connection to the ATAS platform, please choose one of the following options:
1. In the main program window, select the Settings menu item then, Connection to DataFeed.
2. Сlick once on the connection indicator in the main platform window.
This will open the connection window:
To add a new connection, click Add.
In this window select the Exante conection type, then click Next
This will open the agreement conclusion window:
OCO (one cancels other) orders for the Exante
connection are locally emulated on your computer. This means that the platform
must be connected to your broker for OCO orders to function properly. If you
are disconnected and an OCO order is filled, the other orders of the same group
WILL NOT BE CANCELED!
If you are agree, click I Accept, Please continune.
1. On the Account type - Select the type of account - real or demo.
4. Logging level - logging level selected by the user ! The choice of the level depends on the degree of technical detail of the information to the merchant server is displayed in the logs. 4 logging levels are available:
5. Click Next.
After setting up the connection appears as a separate line in the terminal window:
1. Type - source connection.
2. State. After adding a new connection, the status default Disconnected. To connect you must click Connect button.
3. Quotes Source - The option of choice quotes provider.
IMPORTATNT! Only one quotes source must be connected for Russian and US markets!
4. If you want to connect to happen automatically when you launch the platform, you must enable the option Connect on startup.
5. Connection Setup button.
6. Remove the connect button.
7. Disconect button.
8. Add a new connection button.
9. Save settings button.
Customer support service by UserEcho